Vetrazzo is an exciting new product that takes glass from the curb, demo sites in construction, and other sources of recyclable glass and turns it into beautiful one-of-a-kind surface solutions. Vetrazzo recycled glass countertops are comprised of 83% recycled glass and 17% Portland cement, which is 10-15% more recycled content than competitors.
Why Use Vetrazzo?
- Environmentally responsible:
100% of the glass used is recycled from various sources
Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification
Can contribute up to 7 LEED points
Zero VOC contributing to healthy indoor air quality
Member of the USGBC (United States Green Building Council) and Green Chamber of Commerce
Recipient of 2009 EPA Environmental Award
- Larger sheets than most competitors
5’ x 9’ x 1.25”
- No petroleum resin binders make it one of the most eco-friendly surfacing options
More heat resistance: can withstand temps of up to 600 F
Reduces dependency on foreign oil
Reduces pollution associated with producing petrochemical-based resins.
- Proudly sourced and made in the United States
- NSF Certified
For food service and safety
- A wide range of design options
More muted tones for traditional designs, and bolder designs for more distinctive projects
- Vetrazzo will not discolor in direct sunlight adding to the versatility of the surface
- Certificate of Transformation
Telling where the glass came from to help tell the surface’s full story
- Vetrazzo offers a 10-year limited residential warranty